What kind of data is collected?
This website collects personal data that may contain first names, last names, emails, cookies, and usage data.
The company will collect personal data to include in your blog post, but before that happens you’ll know more about the kind of information they are seeking.
Personal Data and Usage Data are freely provided by the User or collected automatically when using this Website.
Your data is necessary and not providing it may make it impossible for this website to provide its services. However, we do note that some data is not necessarily mandatory, in which case you may decline to give us that information without consequences pertaining to the availability or functioning of our service.
If you are unsure what data is needed during the personalization process, please contact the company.
Cookies, or third-party services, are used to generate relevant content and improve the users’ experience when using this website.
Users are responsible for any personal data they have obtained, published, and shared on this website, and confirm that they have consented to share this data with the website’s owner.
The processing of data
How data is coded, processed, and analyzed
The owner takes the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the data.
Data processing is carried out by computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In some cases, these details can be accessed by certain types of persons involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed as Data Processors if necessary by the Owner. The updated list of these parties can be requested at any time.
The legal basis for processing data
The Owner may process the Personal Data of Users if one of the following is true:
- Users have given their consent for the processing of personal data. However, under European data protection laws, users may opt-out of this without having to provide any other reason.
- Providing data is necessary for the completion of a contract, and any obligations that come with it.
- We do this to be in accordance with the law.
- Certain processing is handled in the public interest of the authorities of an organization.
- Data will only be processed for the sake of serving your interests.
If you desire clarity on the specific legal basis of your processing activity, the Owner will gladly help. We use Personal Data that might be necessary to fulfill a contract or stay compliant with the law.
Data is stored by personal data as long as it is necessary for the reason that they were collected.
- Information that is collected with regards to a customer’s contract needs, will be stored until the contract is completed.
- Personal data collected from you for the purposes of your use of the Owner’s service will be retained as long as it is needed. If you want to find out about the Owner’s interests, please refer to the following paragraphs or contact them.
- The Owner may store data for a longer period when the User has given their consent. The Owner also must store data for a longer period whenever they are required to do so by law.
Once the retention period for Personal Data expires, that data must be deleted. Therefore, you cannot enforce the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability once that retention period expires.
Purposes of processing
Data is collected to: Use the Service, Comply with legal obligations, Respond to enforcement requests and Protect rights and interests. The data collected includes: Contacting the User, Analyzing Data, Transferring data outside of the EU, Hosting and backend infrastructure, and Displaying content from external platforms.
The User may find a list of each purpose and their Personal Data in the “Detailed information on the processing” section.